Grantees receiving the COVID-19 Response Grant through the Center at Sierra Health Foundation are required to submit data in compliance with the Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA).
Grantees should conduct GPRA surveys with clients receiving COVID-19 grant-funded services at intake, six months, and discharge. Surveys should be submitted through Aurrera Health Group’s GPRA REDCap portal. There are two links to use for entering data:
- Intakes: use REDCap.link/collectGPRAData to begin a new client intake
- Discharge/Follow-Up: Use your site-specific report link at the end of the GPRA Handbook to access a link to discharges and follow-ups for completed client intakes.
- If you need the password for the handbook, contact Aurrera Health Group at DHCSReporting@aurrerahealth.com.
Below are resources for COVID-19 grantees:
- GPRA Training PowerPoint
- GPRA Handbook
- GPRA Consent Form
- GPRA Consent Form (Spanish)
- GPRA Q&A
- GPRA Tracking Sheet Example
GPRA Client-Facing Flyers
- GPRA Client-Facing Flyer (English, Color)
- GPRA Client-Facing Flyer (Spanish, Color)
- GPRA Client-Facing Flyer (English, Print-friendly)
- GPRA Client-Facing Flyer (Spanish, Print-friendly)