Throughout three, 2-hour, virtual sessions (November 21, 10:30-12:30, December 7, 9am-11am, and December 12, 11am-1pm), participants will understand your practice’s readiness, including gaps and barriers to MAT implementation, learn how to institute new workflows and manage the type of change that will come with providing access to MAT, and find out how to train and support staff on organizational culture and change, including patient engagement. You only need to register once for all three sessions. After registering, participants will be sent a link to complete an optional pre-session individualized assessment. Participants will receive a report showing their level of readiness based on the results of their assessment.
More Upcoming Events
- MAT Improves Emergency Department Efficiency: Lessons from CA Bridge Nurse Leaders December 6, 2023 9:00 am
- MAT Training Series December 7, 2023 9:00 am
- Reducing Death from Substance Use Disorders: A Bridge Vision and Call to Action December 11, 2023 9:00 am
- MAT Training Series December 12, 2023 11:00 am
- Empowering Communities in Overdose Prevention: A 2023 NOPN Year in Review December 13, 2023 11:30 am